Monday, July 20, 2009

Affiliate Alternative to ClickBank?

What is an Affiliate?
An affiliate is, at the simplest level, a person or a company that sends visitors to a website in return for money

If you are totally new to affiliate marketing, then please don't worry there are rewards in cash money for being able to work for yourself on the hours you want are well worth the effort it takes to get started. With affiliate marketing, you really do get out what you put into it.

As an affiliate, you will be given a link to send visitors through, and, if those visitors buy a product, you will receive either a percentage of the value of the sale or a set amount

Any Sign up Fee?
No Signup fee whatsoever

How high are the Commissions?
Commissions in cash money is as high as 50%

Any Bonus for Signup?
You get $20 cash bonus for signup

How often do I get my cash money?
Your money gets paid directly to your home address twice a month

Free Signup

6 comments:

  1. Nice information. Can you also list down ways for making money online without paying any registration fees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried searching the net for ways to make money but all require some initial payment.
    Are there free ways also?

    http://www.incrediblenaturalbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi…I think it is destiny that I accidently stumbled and fell into your website. You are my savior. It is uncanny that yesterday was the day I was fired or rather pleasantly put, `let go’ from my job, and today you are here with your writing tips on how to make money from home. Now…I give a damn to my day job. My profile already reads `Freelancer’, proudly and happily. I already know that there are some excellent money-making marketplaces like buy best inphographics online,Best way to make online money. It is time for change. Can you give me more website names? I’m waiting…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete